Murray offers administrative and technical skills alongside an ability, born of his varied experience in Africa, to fully understand the strategic perspectives that characterise the Continent’s Agricultural and Agri-developmental initiatives.
Believing ‘good solutions’ start with ‘good questions’, Michael brings to our consultancy an intuitive appreciation of enterprise analytics and project governance, both rooted in a long and varied experience in farming, consulting and corporate management.
From his involvement with WorldVision and as head of Provincial Agriculture Eastern Cape, John brings a wealth of valuable knowhow and perspective to our advisory and management services, particularly at the social / agricultural intersect.
Before entering the agricultural arena as farmer and consultant, Michael’s experience in senior-level banking provided him with valuable insight into the ‘investigative research’ space, an indispensable skill for any meaningful interpretation of strategic context.
- Steve Cowell – CA, admin systems, quality management systems
- Peter Dall – Top fruit, horticulture
- Francois du Plessis – Civil engineering, dams, irrigation
- Joe Faber – Construction, electrical, water reticulation
- Brian Harrison – Geotechnical engineer
- Ariel Hugo – Agricultural Economist
- Danie Labuschagne – Environmental specialist
- Dr Isabel Meyer – Veterinary and logistics
- Jan Mocke – Fresh produce marketing and management
- Andrew Murray – Process Engineer
- Adrian Piers – Aquaculture
- Richard Schley – Beef, grain, sustainable agriculture, out grower schemes
- Kobus Troskie – Hydrogeologist & surface water
- Robert Verger – Water resources specialist