We are conscientious, deliberate and client-centred in what we deliver.
Our Core Team
Agri-Africa’s core team and associate group take a conscientious, deliberative and client-centred approach to deliverables.
He believes in identifying and building sustainable competitive advantages as cornerstones for a successful project. Jan adds value by relying on the valuable experience gained in the financial, agricultural, management and marketing fields.
Before entering the agricultural arena as a farmer and consultant, Michael’s experience in senior-level banking provided him with valuable insight into the ‘investigative research’ space, an indispensable skill for any meaningful interpretation of strategic context.
From his involvement with WorldVision and as head of Provincial Agriculture Eastern Cape, John brings a wealth of valuable know-how and perspective to our advisory and management services, particularly at the social / agricultural intersect.
Believing ‘good solutions’ start with ‘good questions’, Michael brings to our consultancy an intuitive appreciation of enterprise analytics and project governance, both rooted in a long and varied experience in farming, consulting and corporate management.
Murray offers administrative and technical skills alongside an ability, born of his varied experience in Africa, to fully understand the strategic perspectives that characterise the Continent’s Agricultural and Agri-developmental initiatives.
- Steve Cowell – CA, admin systems, quality management systems
- Peter Dall – Top fruit, horticulture
- Francois du Plessis – Civil engineering, dams, irrigation
- Joe Faber – Construction, electrical, water reticulation
- Brian Harrison – Geotechnical engineer
- Ariel Hugo – Agricultural Economist
- Danie Labuschagne – Environmental specialist
- Dr Isabel Meyer – Veterinary and logistics
- Andrew Murray – Process Engineer
- Adrian Piers – Aquaculture
- Richard Schley – Beef, grain, sustainable agriculture, out grower schemes